The double-action Infinity is the brush I use for 90% of my all airbrushing work. The remaining 10% goes to the Evolution or Grafo (these are estimates, your mileage may vary).
When outfitted with the 0.15mm tip, the Infinity is capable of spraying fine 0.5 mm lines with ease. The gold-colored dial with chromed knob at the end of the brush is the “Quick-Fix with Memory” function. Turning this knob limits lever travel locking the “sweet spot” in place: where the lever is giving you the line you want. This greatly reduces the chance of over-controlling during fine-line spraying. By toggling the chromed button, the memory function allows you to clear the tip with a full stroke of the lever then quickly return to the sweet spot. Very handy. To increase it’s fine-line capability, the Infinity is easily fitted with the Harder & Steenbeck Fine Pressure Control Valve (MPS-HS-006).
- Low profile Crown Air Cap with Forked Protector (pictured).
- 0.15mm Nozzle and Needle for Superb Fine-Line Performance (pictured).
- “Quick Fix” End Piece with Graduated Dial and Memory Re-set Button (pictured).
Free Airbrush Setup
As a complimentary service, your airbrush will be inspected, lubricated, and test sprayed by John.
Free Airbrush Shipping
When ordering an airbrush, your order qualifies for free shipping – choose Free Shipping at Checkout for your airbrush order.
Free Airbrushing Lesson by Face Time or Skype
When you purchase an airbrush from MPS, we guarantee to help you make that brush perform as it should. Whether by email, phone, or Face Time/Skype, you’ll get the assistance you need.
Free Airbrush Repair
With an H&S airbrush from Model Paint Solutions, you get free labor for all repairs and a 5% discount on H&S parts. You pay for shipping.