The “Mix Kit-101” is intended for the first-time airbrush user or intro-level model paint mixologist 🙂 All of our measuring/mixing tools are laboratory grade and can be used with any kind of paint; Acrylics to Lacquers. The Graduated beakers (15, 30, and 50ml) are great for mixing and measuring paints and clear coats. Likewise, both the 3.0 and 0.5ml pipettes (25 of each) have measuring gradations and are great for mixing as are the wooden (birch) stir sticks (50). For storing your custom mix, there’s an assortment of paint storage bottles (6, 10, 20, and 40 ml) made of PET plastic with a mini-pouring funnel and paint-grade, stainless steel mixing balls for each. In addition, cut-out guides for marking gradations (in mls) on each size bottle are provided. For smaller volumes, 5ml Spin Tubes (2) and 1.5ml Spin Tubes (10) are provided. The Mix Kit-101 is a great starter set of quality lab-grade measuring, mixing, and storage tools at a great price.
- 3-Piece PET Graduated Measuring/Mixing Beakers
- 3.0ml Graduated Pipettes x 25
- 0.5ml Graduated Pipettes x 25
- Wooden Stir Sticks x50
- Assorted Storage Bottles (6, 10, 20, 40ml) with Mixing Balls and Funnel
- 1.5ml Laboratory Spin Tubes x 10
- 5ml Laboratory Spin Tubes x 2